Dave Liquorice

Default Strange noise from loft..

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:08:58 +0000 (UTC), Mungo Henning wrote:

I'd clearly like to devise some sort of humane mice-excluder device
that lures them to (say) the soffit area and then gives them a
choice of one direction down a pipe and out of the house.

They'd love that! Make your house into a playground for them
wonderful. Experience has shown that the ones that come in when it
gets cold outside will just keep coming back in unless you bump 'me
off or transport them a good few miles.

I'm getting tired of emptying the traps too.

Since we started the transportation of our "visitors" 4 miles up onto
the fell tops we don't see them again. Our first ones where mid
October, about half a dozen or so, haven't had one for weeks now.
Previously, when we released at the bottom of the paddock, it would 3
or 4 per week nearly all winter...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail