Jens Ratsey-Woodroffe

Default Pioneer rear projection convergence

Ken - do you know where I can get hold of a service manual or a diagram of
the internals so I'd at least know which board I was supposed to be looking
at?

I have the screen and back off the TV and it all looks reasonably easy to
get to. Are there any obvious 'don't touch this' items (re voltages)?

J.

"Ken G." wrote in message
Here we go again with rip off repair shops ..
getting the chassis out far enough to get the board out is quite a chore
you have to take off alot of wires/plugs .
If you can solder `very well` that may be all it needs . It would be
hard to get shocked in a big screen tv set doing a convergence board .
If you cant try to get help taking it to a reasonable repair shop to
avoid their 100$ travel time .