Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
wrote

And I don't think you could accuse the BBC of being
pro leave so showing a carefully edited viewpoint.

Nope, they generally show an equal number of both sides.

From when I used to listen to the BBC, it's not the number they
play with, but how well thought thought each side's points are.
And the real key points are often just not mentioned at all.

They are vox pops. Rather difficult to select them from only those
who have a good understanding of the subject. That's what 'experts'
are for. Except that the common man was told to ignore those, as
they're not always right. By the leave campaign, of course. Who were
rather lacking in experts supporting them. As is only too obvious now.

And you are about to see that those so called experts don’t
have any more clue about the result of brexit than they did
about the eurozone or predicting the completely implosion
of much of the world financial system, again, or whether it
made any sense at all to deregulate the banks, either.

With a record like that, only a fool like you takes any
notice of what they claim the result of brexit will be.