Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

On 11/07/2016 09:23, wrote:

So when the vote goes your way, people voted rightly and when it
doesnt they were 'tricked.' Oh, and now the outcome doesn't suit you
you want some other options instead.

The problem with the referendum is that neither side will get what they
voted for if they voted against immigration or better funding of the NHS
or any of the other promises made by people that couldn't deliver them.
So yes, a lot were tricked into voting one way. Depending on which way
you voted you will probably think the others were tricked but time will
show which ones were tricked the most and I would put bets on it being
the leave voters as most of them will not get what they wanted.

Stay will keep most of what we have but at the cost of any influence in
the way the EU is going.

So all in all only the Germans and French win.