Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 200 quid for chips?

On Monday, 11 July 2016 09:27:17 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 01:23:58 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:

And I don't think you could accuse the BBC of being pro leave so
showing a carefully edited viewpoint.

Nope, they generally show an equal number of both sides.

From when I used to listen to the BBC, it's not the number they play
with, but how well thought thought each side's points are. And the real
key points are often just not mentioned at all.

That's up to each campaign/party/side as to who gets put forward for
interview, and how competent they are, of course.

No I'm talking about the various interviews and discussions of audiences, people in the street, letters etc.

NT