Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Flat or slightly sloping roof question

On Friday, 8 July 2016 16:33:48 UTC+1, wrote:
On Friday, 8 July 2016 14:42:46 UTC+1, David wrote:
Looking at replacing a small flat roof on an extension (thread a couple of
months ago).

Expected cost around £1k.

I was looking at the powder coated steel roof of our shed the other day
and thinking that it was looking pretty good 3 years or more on.

I know that this is not a traditional finish for a flat roof on a domestic
property, but is there any other reason not to?

It works well. But eventually it'll be a rusting eyesore.

NT

There is a similar alternative made out of zinc. Expensive.