Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

Oren posted for all of us...

Comey's job was to prepare an Information of Probable Cause or not,
based on evidence and send it to the AG for presentation to a Grand
Jury via prosecutors.

Hillary operates to deceive. I am woman!

Espionage doesn't require "intent" just neglect?

She was the head of the State Dept. Part of her job was to know the rules
and guidelines. She was given training and forms to sign. She was given
continuing advice as how to proceed. From Comeys mouth comes the phrase
"neglect". I thought it was going to be background on the FBI recommendation
to to the DOJ; until the last few minutes. I agree with Oren that Comey
should not have made the statement not to indict. Not his job. He was once a
prosecutor but not now. The DOJ should be making the decision. I bet there
are probably a few career people in both the FBI and DOJ that are ****ed. I
guess we have wait to see what the rumble from the jungle is.

If she cannot handle the State Dept. job then how can she possibly handle
being the leader of the free world? It requires at least 100 different
iterations of what she did at State. If she was in private business she
would have been canned. Her performance was awful and never improved.

I wonder who has the pictures...

--
Tekkie