Sofie

Default RCA TV PROBLEM

Ken G:
15 minutes? ! ? I must be doing it all wrong......
....I can't hardly get the television's back cover off and then back on in 15
minutes ....... unsoldering the OBT bottom cover, adding jumpers,
re-soldering the OBT circuitry and tuner shield, replacing or re-soldering
the most probably stressed antenna connector, and re-soldering other know
problem areas on the main circuit board can take at least 45 minutes or even
up to an hour or more....... and if the eprom is screwed up.............?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Ken G." wrote in message
Yes first dont use all capital letters .

Next your tv has loose solder in the tuner where the metal box goes
through the board .
If you are going to take it to a repair shop bear in mind this is about
a 15 minute repair job and at maximum a 65$ repair job .Find a shop that
does not overcharge for that repair . those are a good tv if repaired
right