Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Warning ... Whirlpool Fridge Unserviceable

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:03:53 -0400, Art Todesco
wrote:

When I told
the "WP Experience Center" (and it WAS an experience) that a
refrigerator must be fault tolerant and must run 24/7/365, she told me
that is worked as it should and that's it. I asked if they have it in
their sales brochure, that it shuts down and spoils food ... no answer.
I'm still working this one. More later.

While you're working -- check into subrogation law, warranties and
such. I have a friend that works for a subrogation law office.
Interesting stuff. The lawyer once won a significant case (Millions)
against appliance manufactures.

Better call Saul...

--
Tekkie