Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This must be crap, right?

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
I have a couple of bits of AmTech stuff, and I would say its equal to or
slightly better than Silverline in my limited experience...

It can be difficult to assume uniform quality across all products from
this sort of name. They tend to buy at the best price from a variety of
makers and then slap their own label on things. Rather like Draper. So
some may be good, and some not so good. Just generally a lowish price.

It's why the Lidl/Aldi mode of selling such things results in excellent
value. No large range or stocks lying around for ages unsold.

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.