Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Five lever lock matters

On 6/18/2016 9:23 AM, Michael Chare wrote:
On 17/06/2016 21:20, Murmansk wrote:

I've been pondering the options - if there were any decent locksmiths
nearby I'd take both locks there and get them
to swap the levers round but there aren't so it's either new locks or
maybe add a third lock?

Locksmiths are hard to find. I think this is because they often operate
from vans, so you could likely arrange for one to visit her. There would
of course be a call out charge.

I'd suggest that too, I was thinking about breaking an upstairs window
when a friend locked himself out on a Sunday evening, turned out we have
a locksmith within a mile or so who sorted him out for £80. Bargain!