Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Peters Jerry Peters is offline

Default Newer PCs And Acrobat Reader And A Bit Of A Rant

wrote:

I have been having trouble finding old versions of programs these days. For example I would like Firefox 23. Oh, and let's not even go into what I can't find in the new version of that, which is what I run at work.

Try Palemoon, it's a fork of FF 24, IIRC. I gave up on FF a number of
months ago, converting all my computers to Palemoon. I got fed up with
the constant updates that made FF *less* usable and configurable. The
final straw was the major interface changes and the need for at least
5 extensions and a multitude of customizations to reverse.