Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Chainsaw

wrote in message
On Monday, 13 June 2016 15:35:41 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:

Will 1 chain blunt in under a day? I don't remember them being that bad

No you're probably right. Basically I suffer from delusions and I only post
on here so as to allow experts such as yourself to put me right.

Not forgetting this shapening expertise of yours, which means chains in
your hands probably last months at a time. Even ones made out of cheese.

Most cheap power tools have plastic gears.

Well there's my delusions kicking in again. As all the electric chainsaws I've ever
come across don't actually have any gears. The wheel which drives the chain is
in direct line with the spindle of the motor.

michael adams