Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default New term learned - source of machine screws?

On 14/06/2016 10:04, News wrote:
In message , Bob Eager
writes

Yeah, Lego are light years ahead of Meccano in that respect. Meccano
have issued a couple of robots recently, but the stuff that can be done
with Lego now is mind blowing.

I quite like K'nex. We have enough to build the roller coaster.

I am aware of K'nex, but have never used it. Son used it at school, but
for some odd reason didn't have a set at home. I have to confess, I was
never terribly proficient with Meccano, but did love Bayko.

Its child abuse not having access to lego, meccano and knex, especially
for the girls.