AArDvarK

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

And that it is bad edict.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

http://www.m-w.com/

Main Entry: edict
Pronunciation: 'E-"dikt
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin edictum, from neuter of edictus,
past participle of edicere to decree, from e- + dicere to say -- more at
DICTION
1 : a proclamation having the force of law
2 : ORDER, COMMAND we held firm to Grandmother's edict -- M. F. K.
Fisher
- edic·tal /i-'dik-t&l/ adjective

Alex
P.S. we need to get a rope for Chris pretty soon...
can anyone make hangman's noose here?

Main Entry: noose
Pronunciation: 'nüs, British also 'nüz
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English nose, perhaps of Provençal origin;
akin to Provençal nous knot, from Latin nodus -- more at NODE
1 : a loop with a running knot that binds closer the more it is drawn
2 : something that snares like a noose