Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
Anyway, wtf does "sovereignty" actually _MEAN_?

It means we get to set the numbers. It means that laws affect this
country are made in this country. Simples.

Really? And to think that laws in other countries don't affect the UK is
just silly. How about the USA immigration laws? do they affect the UK?

Which particular laws made by the EU do you think will not affect the UK
if we leave?

Just suppose we leave the EU and the EU makes a law banning the import of
all UK goods and services.

That won't be a UK law, therefore won't have any effect on the UK.

Or is there a tiny flaw in that?

--
*Succeed, in spite of management *

Dave Plowman London SW