Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
Its somewhat less than that, about 0.4% before refunds, etc.
Compare that to the interest on the national debt.

The main issue is about sovereignty.

I didn't see that written in large letters on the Leave battle bus. It
was all about money.

Strange not to use that for the 'main issue'.

According to the UKIP leaflet I have here, the most important issue is
that of democracy.

They want the UK style of democracy, not the EU one.

So were obviously very happy they only got 1 MP elected at the last UK
election.

--
*Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.