Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default Thus spake a kipper...

On 12/06/2016 19:56, Adrian wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:31:04 +0100, bm wrote:

I've tended to think kippers are evil or mad. This falls into the mad
variety.

A 'Vote to leave' leaflet posted through my door from Gerard Batten,
UKIP MEP for London.

Under 'how much does EU membership cost' :-

'The total combined cost (direct and indirect) have been calculated as
about £190 billion per annum'

That is approximately how much the UK government gets in income tax
revenue per year.

So I've got a new slogan for UKIP.

Vote to leave the EU, and UKIP will abolish income tax.

You just know it makes sense...

Dave, if we happen to vote leave, you're gonna be hellish bitter and
twisted

And, in a few years time, everybody'll be standing around, wondering why
things aren't all swimmingly rosy... The opposite, in fact. But who to
blame now?

You mean if we stay in the EU and a wake of Turks depress wages even more?

I'm thinking of my children, not having to compete with immigrants from
developing countries.