Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default What is so bad about plasterboard?

Andy Burns wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote:

Lots of modern builders have taken to entombing the off cuts into the
stud walls of new builds to save having to dispose of the scraps into
skips etc.

Heh! That's what I did a couple of years ago, not to avoid paying to
dispose of it, but to add extra sound blocking to the walls, rather
than bin it.

James Wilkinson wrote:

In fact I just cut mine up and shoved it in the green
(waste) bin over about 5 collections, they never complained (even
though it was obvious as the bin was extremely heavy).

Was this through ignorance, or just wilful stupidity?

Look at who's posting and you have your answer

Hucker