Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_5_] critcher[_5_] is offline

Default Anyone got any ideas for stiffening 300 micron acetate sheet?

On 11/06/2016 22:09, MM wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:53:19 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 11/06/2016 12:55, MM wrote:

Here is a picture of my holders, one in position on a pseudo
bookshelf. The glue dots are visible in the pic, but not so much when
you're in the room where the bookshelves are.
http://www.littletyke.myzen.co.uk/ac...bel_holder.jpg

Note that I have 70+ categories, so that's a lot of label holders!

A different approach - a brother label machine and 18mm wide sticky
white tape?

No, I don't want the labels/holders to be permanently fixed in one
place.

MM

pop into a supermarket and have a look at the way they label items on
their shelves, and then try to obtain the necessary items.