Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Industries we have lost since being in the EUSSR.

On Sunday, 12 June 2016 12:27:14 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 12/06/16 12:22, tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 12 June 2016 09:49:09 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:44:20 +0100, Nightjar wrote:

And this really does sum up the logic of much of the brexit campaign. "We
were big and important before we joined the EU, so it must be the EU's
fault".

That has about nothing to do with the reasons for brexit

Reason for brexit are pure rational cost benefit.

I really hope not. Are we so lost as a society that people are in a rush to give away basic liberties in exchange for some gambley chance of a few percent income? To talk of it as a cost issue is truly missing the point.

The EU doesn't work, and hugely disadvantages its member states,.
The EU cant be changed from inside - we tried.
Therefore we leave it.

I don't mind 2 way arrangements that permit & ease trading. But I totally object to importing Europe's corrupt approach of banning things people need so people can be extorted. Borax, glyphosate etc etc. And I totally object to government without representation, which the EU is.

NT