Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default OT Industries we have lost since being in the EUSSR.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:35:27 +0100, Martin Barclay wrote:

WHY WE SHOULD LEAVE THE EU.
Master Investor, economist and entrepreneur, Jim Mellon, argues Britain
is better off leaving the "sinking ship" that is the European Union. If
we stay in the EU, within 3-5 years Britain will be forced to deal with
the devastating knock-on effects of a collapsing Euro and
continental-wide depression. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOIjK86c4o

So why not stay until it does get that bad?

At present I consider it a manageable situation and am happy to Remain.
If it gets worse my views may/would change and we can then exit. Nothing
lost.

Of course, if we came out now and the situation worsened for *us* as it
is just as likely to do then we would only be re-admitted on far worse
terms than we have now. Everything lost.