Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Anyone got any ideas for stiffening 300 micron acetate sheet?

MM wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:53:19 +0100,
wrote:

On 11/06/2016 12:55, MM wrote:

Here is a picture of my holders, one in position on a pseudo
bookshelf. The glue dots are visible in the pic, but not so much when
you're in the room where the bookshelves are.
http://www.littletyke.myzen.co.uk/ac...bel_holder.jpg

Note that I have 70+ categories, so that's a lot of label holders!

A different approach - a brother label machine and 18mm wide sticky
white tape?

No, I don't want the labels/holders to be permanently fixed in one
place.

MM

IME Brother labels can be removed and replaced an infinite number
of times. We use them for labeling items in the freezer and they will
stay on the dish even when it goes through the dishwasher. They then can
be removed and stored on a plastic sheet before being reused. I'm amazed
at the way in which they retain their stick qualities. I don't know any
other label like it. Just don't stick them to cling film, this destroys
the label and the film.