Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Industries we have lost since being in the EUSSR.

Disastrous for UK economy if we leave the EUSSR???????????????

Britain lost its ship building industry while in the EU
Britain lost its aircraft industry while in the EU
Britain lost its textile industry while in the EU
Britain lost its rail rolling stock industry while in the EU
Britain lost its articulated truck industry while in the EU
Britain lost most of its car industry while in the EU
Britain lost its coal industry while in the EU
Britain lost its steel industry while in the EU

And these REMAIN pillocks are still saying...

€œDont leave! You will risk losing our industries!€