Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT ish using Bluetooth crashes my wifi router...

T i m wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Many routers automatically and continuously select the "best" frequency.

*Personally* I like to first have a listen and see what else is out
there and at what signal strength (WiFi Analyzer app on my phone [1])
and then position the gear I'm working on somewhere 'quiet'.

When I only had 2.4GHz I used to do that, and preferred CH13 when that
was an option.

Now I have a dual band router choice of channel barely seems to matter
(due to fewer competing 5GHz signals with shorter range and worse
penetration of walls).