Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default HORN

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:46:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hella horn for an intermittent alarm.

which pin is ground ?

how tell ?

is either pin grnd-pwr ?

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...Wf7oZ1B-iTQkit

the 'S' on https: blocks transmission into various servers. Remove the S and retry.

No continuity. I found, and not this morning, a small chart in Goo Images defining the horn back as either post for +/-

I have forgotten why that was so decribed ....duh

now I find a method for the higher level Hella horn

scroll down into

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2...mazda-3-a.html

Trying to hook an Omega alarm system into a intermittent blow horn mode with relay for power from batt...horn is on van roof....with flasher on ground side horn. The wiring works but shortly...blowing 2 dorman hi decibel horns.

local goons broke into van n crosswired relays....they have a tech....after hearing the horn go off at Walmart.

We then moved shopping to the adjacent town.