Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On 6/4/2016 4:24 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 06/04/2016 01:15 PM, Don Y wrote:

Unless it's a new moon, there's usually enough light streaming in
through windows and skylights, here, to see -- once your eyes become
acclimated to the darkness.

If it's not too cloudy. Anyway, I try to take a flashlight while going for a
walk at night.

Clouds are a rarity, here. Especially after dark.

We have no street lights (in the neighborhoods) but there's usually
enough ambient light that you don't need a supplemental light source.
Anything you'd need to be wary of (larger wildlife) tend to be shy.
And, those that aren't (rabid, etc.) are usually big enough that you
can see them.