Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On 06/04/2016 02:30 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

I hear about the Simply Safe home alarm system which you install
yourself and is cheap with no wiring. You can bet cost of battery
replacement is a big negative.

The "cost of battery replacement" is something I think of every time I
consider use of a battery-operated device in a fixed location. Some can
be modified to use an external power source. I do have one wired like
that now, a remote switch for "Lilly's lights".

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams