Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On 6/4/2016 3:30 PM, Frank wrote:
I told the guy out in the gym that he should not have turned off the
light particularly when someone was still in there. He did not realize
he did it and it was his natural reaction to turn off the light. I was
beyond the set of lockers where the switch was so there was no one in
the room that he turned the light off in.

That little light died but a friend gave me a light that he had given to
employees and customers when he retired. Great on the key chain and
lots of light but batteries went and it would have cost me over $10 to
replace the lithium batteries. I prefer lights with AAA or AA batteries.

I hear about the Simply Safe home alarm system which you install
yourself and is cheap with no wiring. You can bet cost of battery
replacement is a big negative.

1) some fellows have little common sense
2) Dollar Tree and Harbor Freight some times
have lithium coin cells. Might not been ten
bucks in batteries.
3) Don't know about the Simpli Safe. But,
most likely you are right.

--
..
Christopher A. Young