Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Car Specifications

The Natural Philosopher a écrit :
Bull****. Its fantastic for knowing you are not exceeding stupid lefty****
speed limits. set it to the limit, and engage it until you need to slow down :
30, 40 , 50 , 60, 79. It works for all of them so you don't need to keep
looking at the speedo, but can actually watch out for more hazards than just
speed cameras.

I agree and that is what I also use it for, but most with cruise
fitted, will not use it for that purpose, in fact that sort of use is
not advised.

My car has every toy you could think of or wish for, including built in
TV and sat/nav, apart from it being a manual. I am equally happy with
either auto or manual, both have their good and bad points so far as I
am concerned.

IN town traffic I get a stiff left leg from manuals, and I like the faster
reaction times I get from left foot braking on an auto.

I might get a sore left leg, if I didn't make good use of nuetral and
the handbrake in town traffic.