Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT - Car Specifications

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message ...

DerbyBorn a écrit :
What is it that tends to define the typical specification of cars
imported into a particular country?

Some countries I have been to do not seem to have reversing sensors over
a time when they have become commonplace in the UK.

Cruise Control whilst unusual in the UK is very common across all classes
of car in other countries.

I suppose other additions like GPS / SatNav are a bit country specific.

I can see how an Importer of one brand would make a decision, but this
seems to go across brands.

Well, cruise would not be much use in a country where they don't have
(m)any motorways.

My car has every toy you could think of or wish for, including built in TV
and sat/nav, apart from it being a manual. I am equally happy with either
auto or manual, both have their good and bad points so far as I am
concerned.

What a load of drivel.