Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline

On 06/03/2016 11:48 PM, HerHusband wrote:
Our utilities are below grade so seldom affected.
In 20+ years, I think we've lost power 3 or 4 times.

I put all of "my" lines underground, but the power company's cables are all
on poles.

We typically lose power a few times each winter, usually due to wind storms
blowing trees onto power lines. Occasionally ice will take down a line, or
someone will take out a pole with their car.

Most outages only last a few hours, but once we had an outage that lasted a
day and a half.

Mostly like that here, but last year we had a 4-day outage.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams