Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline

On 06/03/2016 05:14 PM, Tax Payer wrote:

[snip]

Our electric is on poles, the wires weave through miles of half-dead
maple trees. Consequently, every summer we get a thunderstorm or two
that takes out power for 2-5 days. Before power company deregulation, we
almost *never* had power outages...and when it did go out, the outage
lasted less than 6 hours. The idiots that passed the power deregulation
laws ought to be electrocuted!

I live in one of the few areas around here that don't have deregulation.
One difference is rates are much lower (I pay about half what people in
a nearby city pay).

BTW, when figuring rates, I skip all the misleading stuff and just
divide total bill by usage.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams