Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On 06/03/2016 01:17 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

Mentioned time I was in internal bathroom off locker room at local PAL.
Someone shut off the light and I would have been lost without the little
light. You don't expect problems like this during the day.

Generally, I don't turn off the light unless I turned it on and no one
has entered since. However, the problem DOES happen.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams