Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

If you want to be helpless in the dark, that's fine.

I'm not helpless in the dark, that's what the emergency lights are for.

They provide light for my wife and daughter too if I'm out of the house, or
sitting on the throne when the power goes out.

If you want to leave your keys across the house,
that's your choice.

Power outages are a rare thing. I don't want a big ring of 15+ keys in my
pocket all day for that rare situation. When I get home, the keys, wallet,
watch, change, etc. all get unloaded. I'm not packing that stuff around any
longer than I have to.

I find a flash light on keys, or in pocket (and then
in hand) far more useful.

These days it seems most people have grown a smart phone as another
appendage. These would make a serviceable flashlight in an emergency.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com