Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On 6/4/2016 12:54 AM, HerHusband wrote:
LED lights with coin cells are small enough to
put one on key rings. It's wise to carry a small
light on your keys, or some where you have it
near you all the time.

My keys are usually sitting on my dresser when I'm at home. When the power
goes off I'm usually on the other side of the house. A key ring light
would be of little use for me.

I have emergency lights plugged in various places around the house. When
the power goes out they come on automatically making it easy to navigate
through the house to get my other lights.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com

If you want to be helpless in the dark, that's fine. If
you want to leave your keys across the house, that's your
choice. If you want to list the various reasons why you
can't carry a flash light, that's your choice.

I find a flash light on keys, or in pocket (and then
in hand) far more useful.

As for me, I prefer to recognize a good idea and
find ways TO carry a flash light.

--
..
Christopher A. Young