Posted to alt.home.repair

Default price of AAA alkaline / emergency lighting

On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 11:12:44 AM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2016 06:23:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 6/2/2016 11:37 PM, HerHusband wrote:
I purchased four of the emergency lights several years ago. One died
completely after a couple years. A second one seems to have stopped
charging (never shows the green charged light anymore), but it still lights
up when the power goes out. The other two still work fine.

Still, they weren't that expensive and are handy to have when the power
goes out. Beats fumbling in the dark to find flashlights and candles.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com

LED lights with coin cells are small enough to
put one on key rings. It's wise to carry a small
light on your keys, or some where you have it
near you all the time.

Finally. Thank you.

I have a Lightwave LED mini flashlight that uses two 3volt coin cells I've had for at least 10 years. I keep it on a lanyard around my neck and always have a little light when I need to examine something up close. It doesn't have the latest super bright LED but the darn thing is indestructible and very reliable. ^_^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lightwave-Po...AOSwHjNV9eN b

http://tinyurl.com/z42czev

[8~{} Uncle Light Monster