Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Internet connected kitchen appliances

On 04/06/16 12:35, dennis@home wrote:
On 04/06/2016 12:14, Tim Streater wrote:

I do think Apple, which is why I continue to buy their cheapest model,
stick an SSD in it, and Bob's your uncle. No Windows (so no viruses or
the need to where sunglasses until I tone down the visual bling), all
my apps work, no slowdowns or need to re-install, no disk
fragmentation, no registry, just solutions to what I want to do.

Was that sarcasm? There are quite a few exploits doing the rounds on
Apple systems ATM. Even their playpen has been exploited recently with
malicious apps pretending to be other apps and getting past the playpen
checking.

Apple is slightly less crap than Windows, thats all.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly