Cornholio

Default how do I copy from DVD to DVD?

You need to get some software called "DVD X Copy"
Then when you get your own copy, be sure to convert the movie to SVCD
and post it in the DVD2SVCD newsgroup to we can also have a copy.
Forget Marcus, Dark Helmet and the other anti-piracy homos. Let them
sit at home and stress out about piracy going on that they can't
control.

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 07:54:37 -0500, "Erich J. Schultheis"
wrote:

I rented some movies from Blockbuster the other day and tried to burn them to a DVD-R and my DVD recorder said "Can Not Copy".
The same thing happens when I borrow DVDs from friends and when I try to copy my DVD disc for friends.
I can burn movies from digital cable and off the antenna just fine.
Is the DVD too high a resolution for my DVD recorder or do I have a bad cable from my DVD player which is preventing me from recording to DVD?