Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default log harvesting from lake bottoms

On Mon, 30 May 2016 13:37:29 -0500, "Fred Parrott"
wrote:

On 5/30/2016 12:23 PM, Markem wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 11:52:51 -0500, "Fred Parrott"
wrote:

On 5/30/2016 9:25 AM,, Leon wrote:
On 5/30/2016 7:27 AM, Markem wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 06:13:40 -0500, "Fred Parrott"
wrote: nothing of real substance

So you replace the link with your own, makes one wonder as to how you
Mr. Parrot was raised?

I find it more than coincidental that certain posters disappear when
sock puppets appear and visa versa.

We find it more than coincidental that both you and Karl replied
through Giganews from the same IP, from the same computer running
Windows 7 using Thunderbird 45.1.0, exactly 3 minutes apart.

In fact, it transcends coincidental and is just downright GAY!
(Which one of you girls made breakfast this AM? )

Your netcopping skills are seriously lacking, I use Win 7 Pro and use
Forte Agent 7. Either that or you are seriously impaired with mind
altering substances.

Perhaps if you could actually comprehend a THREADED Usenet
discussion you'd understand what a ignorant puddle of ****-drippings
you just proved yourself to be.

(FREE KLUE: I was replying to Leon )

Should that not free glue as that seems to be what you are sniffing.
So we have now confirmed the mind altering substances!