Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default log harvesting from lake bottoms

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 9:59:22 AM UTC-4, Swingman wrote:
On 5/29/2016 11:51 PM, OFWW wrote:

ROTFL~ Found this in your listings,...
"Did you know Karl Caillouet's criminal history is searchable?"

Save your money.
It'll just make you wonder how they make any money at all. LOL

Let's be honest. The only reason we can't find a criminal record for
you is because you paid this guy to remove all traces. (This is an
actual copy/paste from the ole interweb)

"Experienced hacker offering his services
Legal or the other way Hacking and social engineering is my business
for some decade now never had a real job so i had the time

I made a good amount of money last 20 years
I have worked for other people before now im also offering my
services for everyone with enough cash here

Prices
Im not doing this to make a few bucks here and there im not
from some crappy eastern europe country and happy to scam

people for 50 euro
Im a proffessional computer expert who could earn 50 100 euro
an hour with a legal job
So stop reading if you dont have a serious problem worth spending
some cash at

Technical skills
Web HTML PHP SQL APACHE
Assembler Delphi
0day Exploits Highly personalized trojans Bots DDOS
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected account
Alot of experience with security practices inside big corporations

What we do
We hack something technically
Causing alot of technical trouble on websites networks to
disrupt their service with DDOS and other methods.
Getting private information from other
Changing of grades. SAT university grades and so on
Defacing a website and removing bad blogs or post
We also Wire money to bank accounts
Erasing your name from government website
whatever you like

You can contact me on (email and phone was provided but snipped)"