Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On Sun, 29 May 2016 10:17:59 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 29 May 2016 06:19:08 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 29 May 2016 03:23:22 -0400,
wrote:

Explain why there can't be a "smoker bar" or restaurant. If you are
offended or fear for your life, don't go near the place.

Employees.

We abolished slavery 151 years ago. If the employees don't want to
work around smokers, they can seek employment elsewhere.

Unsafe work place. There you have it.

We had 2 restaurants here, same franchise, less than a mile apart. The
owner wanted to make one smoking and one non-smoking. The smoke
ninnies were not happy with that and he ended up closing the smoking
one. This was a BBQ joint that was full of hickory smoke all the time,
selling high fat foods. (the last place I know of that still fries
potatoes in animal fat) Health freaks would not go to either of them.

Yeah, it's ridiculous.