Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default log harvesting from lake bottoms

On Sun, 29 May 2016 09:19:03 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/28/2016 5:16 PM, krw wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2016 10:45:21 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/27/2016 6:19 PM, krw wrote:

I'm guessing you have no worthwhile experience in this, your thoughts on
this as far as personal experience is likely as close to zero as mine is.

You're calling Swing a liar? Nice.

He said I look foolish using Google rather than my personal experience.

...and he was right. It's nuts to believe what you see on the
Internet over personal experience.

So, you're saying Swing has personal experience evaluating a bunch of
violins in a double blind study, and it's nuts to believe the flock of
professionals gathered to do just that, simply because Google was used
to locate the study reported on the National Geographic web site.

He has more personal experience than your weak Google searches can
possibly come up with, Frenchy.

Idiot!

At least you can admit your deficiencies.