Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 29/05/2016 03:52, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2016 18:20, Reggie wrote:
"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
On 05/28/2016 11:31 AM, bob haller wrote:
A great start would be anywhere anyone complains about it

so all public places, townhouses, detached homes if the stench is
detectable off site like a neighbors yard. smoking should be illegal
around any child anyone under 21

On private property, if the owner or someone who lives there objects to it
(assume that defendant children object, like with rape).

we asa nation really need to extqunish smoking completely.

Yes.

the fiancial and personal costs, are just way too high

I remember something about how someone who smoked for 40 years has spent
enough money to buy a house (and the house isn't putting poison in your
lungs).

what the hell business is that of yours?

Indeed, I prefer a free society.
--
Bod

That's an odd statement coming from a British subject living in a country where one can be jailed for defending himself or insulting a homosexual. What a country, glad I'm not there. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Insulting Monster

So you feel that you have the right to insult someone just because they
are Gay!?
It's no wonder you feel the need to carry a gun.

BTW: While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the
world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners.

*pot kettle*

--
Bod