Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 29/05/2016 00:39, dadiOH wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 3:13:14 PM UTC-4, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 05/28/2016 12:28 PM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

Indeed, I prefer a free society.

Of course, freedom IS limited when actions can harm others. Your
freedom of smoking conflicts with others freedom of breathing. If
that wasn't so, I'd have nothing against smoking (at least nothing
other than unwanted fires).

Except of course that this was posted:

we asa nation really need to extqunish smoking completely.

Add your reply was:

Yes.

My smoking in my house, does not harm you and it's none of your
business. It's not up to you or big govt to force us to comply just
because you think it's bad for us. And the same libs who are out to
shut down all smoking are out to tell you how much fat you can eat,
how much salt you can have, what size soda you can buy.

+1

+2

--
Bod