Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default bad analogies

On Thu, 26 May 2016 21:46:11 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/26/2016 11:08 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

As for your analogy, I'd not expect a book to be entirely on one topic.
Other things would get mentioned.

Really? I have a book on 1950's automobiles and now find out it is
defective. There is no mention of ships or airplanes and not a single
meatloaf recipe. Damn, nothing but cars.

Now you've changed from fiction book to non-fiction books to suit your argument.

--
Cold showers/baths/swimming:
1) Cure Hayfever. Apparently this is due to the strengthening effect on the mucous membranes.