Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Bird Brain''s personal subject lines

On Thu, 26 May 2016 19:18:53 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/26/2016 12:53 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 17:50:39 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

Why did you snip out Stormy's text?

Since your comment was directed at him, it would have been nice if you had
left his text in the post. Things get pretty confusing when you don't.

Would you believe I made a mistake?

Where's the flame? I mean, this is unheard of!

Maybe you should adjust your attitude if everybody flames you.

--
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, Will you marry me? The Princess said; No!!! So the Prince lived happily ever after and rode Harley Davidson motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was freak'in cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.
The end.