Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default cutting in reverse

On 5/26/2016 6:20 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2016 14:02:58 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

On 5/21/2016 1:45 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2016 18:20:14 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On 5/21/2016 12:58 PM, wrote:
When I`m using the riding mower and put it in reverse with the blades
engaged the engine stop. It`s a real pain to disengage the blades and
then back up. There are not any kids or pets in the area so
everything is clear. How can I correct this problem? Thanks for any
advice Herb

Government mandated rules are to protect the dumbest among us.

Er..... how is cutting in reverse more dangerous than cutting going
forwards?

Well, it's like this. If yer going in reverse, and you hit someone,
it's entirely your fault.
I hope that cleers things up.

Does this mean I can mow people down forwards with impunity?

Now yer jumping to conclusions.