Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default 12345678

"Mr Macaw" writes:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 21:06:36 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 5/25/2016 2:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 2:31:18 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:

Stop changing the subject line or I'll brand you a troll.

Pot, kettle, idiot

Thanks, Derby. As to McCaw, I presume you never
write about battery chargers under the subject
line of mower stops in reverse?

You are the only person I have ever seen that likes to change the subject line. It's utterly pointless and stands out like a sore thumb

To be fair, it was Usenet convention to change the subject line
when the subject changed (e.g. Subject: Fred (was Joe)). The
threading is preserved by the References: header.

However, since eternal september started, the conventions have gone the way
of the Dodo.