Paul Mc Cann

Default Angle drills

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:10:00 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:54:17 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Since when have DIYers costed their time? Many are time rich, cash poor.

I certainly do and I am sure that a lot of other people do as well.

The equation is between the cost of having the work done and doing it
yourself including the cost of materials and the lifetime cost of the
tools.

snip

Personally I couldn't agree with this sentiment. I will often do the
job myself because I frequently can do it to a better standard, but
the primary reason for diy for me is the sheer trouble of finding
someone to do the job, at any price, never mind finding someon to do
it at a sensible price.

Having said that I do get pleasure in diy.

Paul Mc Cann